Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sexy Brazilian Thongs

While I do really enjoy my Marketing position, I am also somewhat obsessed with fashion.

Today at lunch I picked up another pair of my favourite summer shoes - Havaiana's! I pity anyone who hasn't discovered these amazingly sexy flip-flops from Brazil. But hell, anything Brazilian is sexy!


I live in my Havaianas ALL spring and summer. Havanaianas are super comfortable, sexy, fashionable, durable, and affordable, at only $20 (CDN) per pair. They come in many colors and styles, but my favourite is the standard thong. I bought the white ones last year and just picked up a black pair. Why do I love them? Because they are the only pair of sandals that don't give me blisters, especially those painful ones that you get from most pairs of thongs.

In addition to being the best sandals in the world, through its association with the IPÊ - the Institute of Ecological Research, Havaianas is fighting to save Brazil's black-faced lion tamarin, a living jewel that shines in the Brazilian forests.

By purchasing the new Havaianas "IPÊ" flip-flops, you will also be working towards the preservation of the environment. Havaianas is donating 7% of their profits generated by this product line to IPÊ. The IPÊ product line is offering three beautiful options of patterns, with high definition: black faced Lion tamarin, cowfish and papafaio-da-cara-roxa. Wear this idea now!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

Perhaps you could inform your loyal readers about the use of Brazilian rubber in high-end, ultr-foofy, Paris Hilton-style, imported from Hollywood, designer flip-flops? I think everyone would value your tips on how to avoid the blisters, cracking, and dye-transfer often found in the commoner disease of "sandle feet".

2:46 PM  
Blogger Deekay said...

I think I am going to purchase a pair too. They are available at Kismit in Kensignton and Aritzia as well. For $20, its a steal and I have yet to find a pair of thongs that don't give me blisters. I'll pick up a pair for my vacation in Cuba...thanks!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish thongs would make men look sexy!
Regardless of which country they are made in or what materials they use, I find that the problem with thongs and any form of sandal is that they are a magnet for flies who have an overwhelming need for proboscis punishment.

5:15 PM  
Blogger brony said...

Do you eagerly desire the gorgeous Halle Berry look In “Die Another Day”? Bikini-clad Halle Berry was certainly looking sexy and hot at the beach in the James Bond flick and if you want to make yourself captivating to men like our dear Halle Berry, then go for the attractive range of bikinis offered at http://www.verysexybikini.com. The bikinis available at this website are cheap and affordable, just buy them and attain the highly sought after look.

10:35 PM  
Blogger rinku said...

Nice BLog...keep up the good work...

Latest Cricket updates

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home